Biotech Recruiter / Business Development | Scotts Valley, California
|Job Title:||Biotech Recruiter / Business Development|
|Location:||Scotts Valley, CA|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
We’re seeking an experienced recruiter with business development exposure who can design and implement recruitment strategies that attract exceptional candidates.
Role and Responsibilities
- Building relationships with candidates and clients;
- Ability to write recruiting and business development messaging;
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to create a great experience for our candidates;
- Identify, engage, screen and interview qualified candidates;
- Apply creative sourcing tactics and identify ways to network with top talent;
- Keep candidates and clients continually informed throughout the hiring process;
- Recommend, extend and close offers;
- Other duties as assigned.
BA or BS in biological science or a related discipline in the science/healthcare field or equivalent education preferred
3 – 5 years of full cycle recruitment experience in the pharmaceutical industry, or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform key responsibilities of the job.
- Understanding of medical terminology and clinical research terminology.
- Demonstrated ability to provide coaching and training to new hires and less- experienced colleagues.
- Communicates effectively through both written and verbal methods.
- Manages time effectively to produce quality deliverables in the expected timeframe.
- Proficient with social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Proficient in MS Office Suite